This is Polyphony's oldest feature. The compositions module is a robust database for you to keep track of music you create. With this module, you can:
- Have automatically generated webpages for each composition accessible via human-readable urls such as https://zachdaniels.com/music/dayinthelife1
- Showcase scores and audio for each piece
- Link to SoundCloud
- Embed Issuu Scores
- Link to the ASCAP database for your piece if it is registered through them
- Hide any projects that you'd like to keep track of, but don't want to display publicly.
- Link to the Polyphony Events module to keep track of performances
- Sell your scores online via Divisi Labs' shared storefront experience. (coming soon!)
and much more.....
This module is receiving constant updates all the time. Have a feature you'd like? Share the idea with us and we will consider adding it!